More and more people today are heading to Rishikesh to learn Yoga. And, why not? It is supposed to be the yoga capital of the world. You can also head to learn Yoga in Rishikesh. Our team can provide you with the best yoga education. Now, it is not just the course. You will find the modules to be generic in certain cases. We can provide you with the ambiance and backdrop to learn authentic yoga.
The moment you land in Rishikesh, you will feel a certain mysticism around the place. The chanting, meditation, and sounds that emanate from the distant temples can blow your mind. It is an epitome of spiritual healing, to say the least.
Reasons To Learn Yoga in Rishikesh
- There are plenty of reasons, why you should learn yoga in Rishikesh. It is a global hub of sages and yoga experts. No matter, where you look, you will find a noteworthy person practicing yoga. So, there is no dearth of yogis there. The schools like World Peace Yoga School follow the Himalayan school of yoga. The followers of the Ashtanga yoga are seated in Rishikesh. If you are a beginner, looking forward to a course in yoga teaching, you get the right knowledge. Moreover, it is a great place for self-learning and healing.
- It is needless to say, that the course will be a comprehensive one, where you will learn asanas, kriyas, mudras, bandhas, meditation, and pranayama from the best gurus. Additionally, your foundation will be developed.
- The city welcomes learners of all levels. It does not matter, if you are a beginner, an intermediate, or a professional, you will be welcomed with open arms. Moreover, you can choose from a variety of styles like Ashtanga, Hatha, Kundalini, or Vinyasa. Rishikesh is quite renowned, for its yoga teacher training schools. The teachers are very welcoming. They will soak you in divine knowledge.
- If you want to become a global yogi, you have to go to Rishikesh. Moreover, you will find students from all over the world there. So, you can call it a cultural melting pot. Badrinath Road Tapovan to, Laxman Jhoola, or the Ram Jhoola area of Rishikesh, is always bustling with activity. And, at the helm of all such activities are the yogis. There are more than 15 ashrams, and that are too large ones there. Additionally, you will find many schools teaching yoga. However, there is a word of caution here. If you are looking forward to a yoga teaching career, you should always look for a school having Yoga Alliance certification. That will make the journey of yoga in Rishikesh, more fruitful.
- You can find cheap or inexpensive yoga coaching only in Rishikesh, so that is why students from all parts of the globe head there. You can also approach a yoga school for shared or dormitory living arrangements. Most schools will provide you with one. Additionally, you learn what Ayurveda is, as it is the science of life. Yoga is the application. So, you learn both aspects together. A sattvic ‘haar,’ makes life more interesting. While undergoing the training, you will also be chanting a lot. So, get ready to experience a total shift in mindset from day one. You will experience a transformation, not only in your body but also in your mind.
- After you are done with the course, and you graduate, you can also tour the places, in the vicinity. There are many tourist sites nearby. You can head there with your guides or fellow Indian students. The natural beauty of the place will enthrall you.
Now you can head for yoga in Rishikesh and gain a new meaning in life. Sitting by the river Ganges, you will feel like soaking in all the graciousness and velocity. The picture-perfect mountains towering above you will also embrace you. Moreover, you will be mesmerized by the greenery. The best awaits you in Rishikesh, for your yoga practice. You will be privy to self-awakening, that can give you the best path to salvation. Additionally, you will learn authentic yoga from the sages. Apart From the yogic culture, the city is slowly waking up to modern requirements. So, you will not have any sort of adjustment problem while staying there.