What is Mesotherapy Treatment?
Mesotherapy includes the injection of medicines, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids directly into the mesoderm, the middle layer of the skin. This nourishes and renews the skin and also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin which are necessary for your skin’s natural flexibility.
One of the effects of ageing on the skin is a loss in blood circulation. This results in the reduction of oxygen and nutrients and your body’s ability to Radden out toxins. Mesotherapy slows this process and helps your skin to become more rested, and radiant.
Who is Eligible or Not Eligible For This Treatment?
If you want to clear cellulite or additional fat from your thighs, stomach, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face; you can go for mesotherapy in London. The treatment can also help you decrease wrinkles and lines as well as lighten the Pigmented skin in your body. Also, if you are suffering from alopecia, mesotherapy may come to your recovery.
Mesotherapy must be done only in extreme cases. Mild fat in your body can be managed by consuming a proper diet and working out regularly.
Which Condition Mesotherapy is unsuitable?
Mesotherapy is not recommended for certain conditions. These conditions are as follows:
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding mothers
- People with paralysis history
- Diabetic patients who have to use insulin
- Cancer patients
- Patients with blood coagulation disorders
- People who have allergies to any substance that is used in the microinjection process
- People with urticaria problem
- People with cardiac sickness that is treated by using multiple medicines
What does Will happen During The Mesotherapy in London?
It is administered by a series of micro-injections, using a very fine needle.
You didn’t feel any pain but sometimes it felt uncomfortable. This Treatment takes up to 30 minutes. Mesotherapy in London has almost no side effects and you can expect day-to-day activity immediately. In some cases, you may experience swelling which will be fine in under 24 hours and see some small brushing which will be clear also.
You don’t have to repeat treatment, only a touch up required in six months. You can do Mesotherapy alongside other treatments or as an alternative to them. While it is good anti-ageing therapy in its own right it is also a fine addition to skin peels, Muscle Relaxing Injections, and dermal fillers.
Advantages of Mesotherapy In London
Mesotherapy can instantly improve tiresome, tired-looking skin and external wrinkles but can also help to improve inactive blood circulation and help the body flush out ageing venoms. This treatment can also be used to address hyperpigmentation, treat pimples, and ‘lit-from-within’ skin glow.
Mesotherapy vitamin cocktails can tonic the fibroblast cell in the skin to produce more collagen to fight the signs of ageing. Among the list of skin-friendly plant ingredients injected are vitamins, growth factors, Hyaluronic acid, peptides, antioxidants, and trace elements that provide the best environment for healthy skin that survives the ageing process better.
Mesotherapy is also used for hair loss treatment that can also increase your appearance.
Some Side Effects Of Mesotherapy In London?
Mesotherapy application has some side effects similar to every medical process. Side effects that happen after mesotherapy application usually do not last long-
- Skin sensitivity
- Rash on the skin surface
- Skin swelling
- Itching and burning sensation
- Bruise on the skin surface
Disadvantages Of Mesotherapy In London For Hair
- Mesotherapy is still a new process in skin treatment. The Results are quite miscellaneous and some patients report no difference in their appearance after the process.
- The elements used in Mesotherapy can be unpredictable.
- There is a possibility of infections as the skin is pierced by a needle or treatment goes on for a long time.
- Mesotherapy generally needs many sessions to be truly sufficient. Some doctors may bill for each session while others may bill for the entire schedule.
- Mesotherapy is not reasonable for many people as it does not treat all hair problems, and it cannot treat baldness.
- Sometimes mesotherapy is not useful, and there have been cases where it’s not successful in controlling hair loss.
Why Do You Choose Unique Aesthetics For Mesotherapy In London?
During Mesotherapy Treatment in London at Unique Aesthetics, we personalize our therapies to each patient’s exact needs, concerns, and age. In London, we offer a type of Mesotherapy treatment that allows us to produce a customized mix of powerful minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, growth factors, and hyaluronic acid to be injected directly into the layer of skin where it is most demanded.