Are you very thin? Thinking about gaining some weight by consuming healthy food at home? Then, this blog will guide you regarding what to eat so that you may gain some weight. In this blog, our Business law assignment help experts will guide you regarding this.
There are basically two types of people – one who wants to be slim and the other who wants to gain weight to look perfect. But choosing the best food is undoubtedly a difficult task because most people don’t know what to eat and most importantly in what quantity. So, it creates trouble for them. Below we will share some yummy and healthy breakfast recipes. If you maintain it properly, I’m sure you will see the result within a few days. So, without wasting time, let’s check the breakfast recipes.
1. Delicious Mango Shake: it takes a maximum of 10 minutes to make it. It serves approx 450 calories.
- Ingredients: mango pulp, yogurt, honey, water, some blueberries, nuts, and some dates.
- Procedure: add mango pulp, yogurt, dates and nuts, and water into a blender and mix it well. Pour it into glasses and garnish with blueberries and nuts.
2. English Breakfast: it is liked by many people. But making it a recipe is not a difficult job. It takes a maximum of 20minutes and gives approx 550 calories.
- Ingredients: 2 eggs, bacon strips, mushrooms, baked beans, 1 whole wheat bread, butter, 2 chicken sausages, salt, black pepper.
- Procedure: add butter into the frying pan and put sausages, mushrooms, and bacon strips into it. Cook for 5 minutes and pour those into a dish. Now, fry the eggs into the pan for 2 minutes and add salt and pepper into it. Transfer the egg into the dish. Next, toast the bread and add baked beans to it. Now your English breakfast is ready to eat.
3. Vegan Protein Shake: it takes a maximum of 10 minutes and gives approx 500 calories.
- Ingredients: vegan protein powder, almond powder, soy milk, and some cashew powder.
- Procedure: Take a blender and add all the ingredients to it. Blend all the ingredients very well and serve them in glasses.
4. Oatmeal Peanut Porridge: to make this special dish it may take a maximum of 10 minutes. It serves approx 480 calories.
- Ingredients: To make this recipe you need ½ cup of oats, 1 sliced banana, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 cup full-fat milk, some soaked raisins, and 1 tbsp honey.
- Procedure: boil milk and add oats to it. Cook until oats become soft and milk thickens. Store it in a bowl and add honey and peanut butter and stir very well. Garnished with sliced banana and raisins.
5. Sandwich with Peanut Butter and Jam: it takes a maximum of 5 minutes and gives approx 375 calories.
- Ingredients: 2 sliced bread, peanut butter, jam according to your taste and choice.
- Procedure: add peanut butter to every part of sliced bread. Next, put jam on the other slice of the bread. Add them together and enjoy your sandwich.
Notes: The above-mentioned recipes will surely help you to gain weight. But having healthy meals for breakfast will not give you the best results. Besides this, you need to have healthy foods for the whole day like milk, rice, potatoes, and starches containing food, salmon, and oily fish. To get the best results within a limited time, you may take protein supplements, which have various types like whey, soy, egg, etc. you may choose according to your taste.
I hope you will surely try the above-mentioned recipes. If you get positive results, don’t forget to share our Homework Help experts by leaving your valuable comment below the blog. For any kind of help you may contact them, they are available 24/7 for you.