Direct mail marketing has been there for a long time. Even though people are opting for email marketing these days, direct marketing is here to stay because of the consistent returns it provides.
Sure, social media marketing and mobile marketing are being used by companies. But that does not mean that recipients are not responding to direct mail printing.
It is still one of the most effective ways to reach out to the audience. Businesses are realizing that digital fatigue is real and customers are appreciating the touch and feel factor of direct mail brochures or postcards. It is the perfect blend of digital and physical communication. If you want to make an impression, then go ahead and invest in direct mail marketing. After 2 years of lockdown and the COVID-19 pandemic, customers are longing for connection.
What makes direct marketing stand out?
One of the major questions that would erupt in your mind is what makes direct mail marketing printing stand out? Well, because you can include everything that makes your business unique and different from your competitors. It lets you emotionally connect with your target audience.
As long as you have a mailing list and a good print shop, you are good to go. You can make personalized print pieces and use direct mail marketing tactics to create connections with your crowd. It is great for restaurants, cafes, dentist services, parlour services, plumbing services, if you are an attorney, etc.
There are so many elements of the printing industry that you can use even today.
But this is one of them. You have to understand that data is still the king and if you have the right kind of data, you will be leveraging direct mail marketing. You can personalize the print pieces if you know their names. You can refine the campaigns accordingly. The more refined your data will be, the better you will be able to capture the market. You can even run Omni-channel campaigns when you avail of direct mail marketing.
If you are still looking for some of the benefits of availing of direct mail postcards, read the rest of this blog.
- It never stays in a spam filter: Unlike emails, direct mail doesn’t end up in the spam folder. It is one of the most important reasons why you should opt for direct mail marketing without thinking any further.
- It does not require opt-in: Unlike text messaging, you do not have to get a residence permit to send the direct mails. Even if the consumer doesn’t subscribe to get your postcards or brochures, you can still send them. Just make sure that you choose the right design, the right colors, and a jumbo-sized postcard to get their attention.
- It stays effective for a longer period of time: You might not pay attention to this point but this remains in the memory of customers for a long time. Since it carries the touch and feels feature along with it, the brand lingers in the minds of the recipients.
It is still effective when the customers have moved on and can get back to you whenever he or she actually needs your product or services.
- You do not need to fight to get the attention: If your design is good, you will be getting the attention. While the customers will receive plenty of postcards and brochures, you can still make an impression by including attractive visuals, coupons, and rebates in the direct mail marketing postcards. It is not as overwhelming as email marketing is. A large part of business emails is not read by the customers at all.
Include an attractive coupon and you are good to go. You can include a lot of content in the mailer unlike in emails.
- Direct mail can reach high-level decision-makers: Apart from the fact that direct mail marketing is related to social media and online marketing, it can reach high-level decision-makers.
So these are a few things you need to keep in mind when it comes to direct mail marketing.
To know more about postcard printing and mailing, kindly keep an eye on this blog section.