The best React developer tools
If you’re a React developer, then you know how important it is to have the right tools at your disposal. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top 10 React developer tools you need to know about.
1) Webpack 4
2) Yarn Package Manager
If you’re a React developer, then you know that one of the most important tools in your toolbox is a package manager. And when it comes to package managers, there’s no better option than Yarn.
- Facebook’s create-react app is a great way to get started with developing React applications.
- It provides a command line interface (CLI) that makes it easy to create and run React applications.
- create-react-app comes with a build tool called Webpack, which helps optimize your code for production.
- linter-eslint is a great tool for finding and fixing errors in your code.
- enzyme is a testing library that makes it easy to test React components.
5) Syntax Highlighter for Visual Studio Code
If you’re a developer working with React, you know how important it is to have the right tools at your disposal. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top 10 React developer tools you need to know about.
6) Babel 7
If you’re a React developer, then you know that Babel is a powerful tool that can help you write code that is compatible with different browsers. And now with the release of Babel 7, it’s even more powerful!
There are many different ways to configure ESLint, but one of the most popular ways is to use the Airbnb style guide. This style guide provides rules for how your code should look, which can make it easier for others to read and understand.
8) React DevTools Extension by Microsoft
If you’re a React developer, then you need to know about the React DevTools extension by Microsoft. This extension is one of the best ways to debug React applications, and it’s been recently updated with some new features. Here are some of the best things about the React DevTools extension
If you’re looking to hire ReactJS developers, it’s important to know which tools they use. With this list of the top 10 React developer tools, you’ll be able to find the right fit for your next project. From code editors and IDEs to debuggers and testing tools, these are the must-haves for any React developer.