Whether you want to update a classic look or try something new in the gym or elsewhere, scrunch booty leggings are a way to go. They can be worn with almost anything in your closet and have the perfect combination of comfort, style, and functionality. So, keep reading for inspiration on how to style them.
Wear With a Crop Top
You can wear your scrunch bum leggings with a crop top or shirt. You can choose tight or loose crop tops, short or long, and even plain or printed ones. And if you want to wear them with a tight crop top, choose one that’s fitted and not too revealing. You can also opt for loose tops that are slightly longer to cover your waistline if you don’t feel comfortable showing it off yet.
These are a great alternative to jeans and are known for their versatility. You can wear them with a crop top or a shirt, and they look great with a t-shirt or with sweaters. They are also a great way to show off your curves.
Here are some outfit ideas for styling dark scrunch booty leggings:
- Wear with a crop top: A simple black T-shirt or dress can look great paired with dark stretchy pants. For example, try pairing your leggings with a long sweater and boots.
- Wear with flats: If you don’t want to wear heels, try wearing flats instead. You can even add socks if it’s cold outside.
- Wear it with gym training shoes or sneakers: This is an ideal outfit for a gym workout session.
- Wear it with sandals: If the weather permits walking around barefoot, go ahead and do so, but make sure to protect your feet from infection by wearing shoes that cover most of the foot (e.g., sneakers).
Wear With Flats
When it comes to shoes, flats are a more natural pairing than heels; after all, who wants to wear heels when you’re just going around town? Flat shoes are also more comfortable and versatile, which makes them ideal for wearing with your leggings.
If you’re not sure what kind of flats to go for, don’t worry. There are plenty of great options out there. These days there’s no shortage of stylish flats that look great with any outfit, and they’re so comfortable that you won’t even notice how long your day is going on.
Wear Different Lengths
Scrunch booty leggings are a versatile piece that can be styled in many different ways. And one way to get the most out of your pair is by wearing different lengths. The great thing about these pants is that they come in several different lengths, so you can find the one that works best for you and your body type.
So, if you’re tall and lean, try opting for a longer one and pairing it with heels or boots for an added boost in height. This will elongate your legs and give off an elegant vibe, perfect for work or a night out on the town. And if you’re shorter but curvy (or want to look like it), go with a shorter length so that they hit just above the ankle—this will make them look less voluminous at the waist while still lengthening your silhouette overall. Likewise, have fun experimenting with different lengths until finding what works best.
Combine the Leggings With a Sweater, But You Should Wear Them Long
- If you’re wearing a sweater, ensure it’s long enough to cover the waistband.
- If you don’t want to wear a sweater, wear any top you like over the leggings.
Scrunch bum leggings are great basic pieces that can be worn on their own or layered with other pieces. You can wear it all year round, in the gym or for a casual outing, as it can be paired with both long and short-sleeved tops. You can also wear them underneath your favourite jeans or skirt if they don’t fit you properly. Whatever you decide to do, remember: the key to looking good in these leggings is wearing them high-waisted so they stay flat against your body at all times.