There is no definite answer to this question. You will find several SAP Business One implementation partners who will quote the time and money. However, it will vastly vary based on the partner and business. Thus, you must understand a range of factors that go into implementing SAP Business One. The business size, objectives, add-ons, and problems will decide the implementation time. Thus, you have to understand the range of factors to conclude the time required to implement.
So, here we will find out more detail about SAP Business One implementation and in detail about it.
Define SAP Business One
SAP Business One is the ERP software or an SAP product. It is the leading ERP company that has developed quality and advanced solutions for medium and small-sized businesses. The range of advanced modules with a breadth of features and functionalities provides a myriad of opportunities to businesses. Thus business owners can enjoy the functionalities to get a better view of their businesses.
Several businesses have already implemented SAP Business One in their business. The prime aim is to leverage the features and functionalities for efficient management of customers, closing sales, earning better customer satisfaction, performing resource planning, and a lot more.
Thus, if you plan to implement SAP Business One in your business, you must know about the factors. These will help you to get knowledge about the time it needs for implementation.
Factors Influencing SAP B1 Implementation Time:
- Whether you choose to hire an in-house team and use the SAP functionalities or will you look for an SAP Business One partner will largely influence the time. Thus, based on your decision, the timeline will differ. Choosing to prepare an in-house team will be time-consuming while hiring a reliable SAP B1 implementation partner can be the best solution right away.
- If you choose to create add-ons, it will also impact the time for implementation. So, if you select a 3rd party solution, it will provide improved functionalities. Besides, the time taken will also have an impact.
- The data your company accumulates and how much is required for analysis play a huge role. It will directly impact the implementation time when it is about processing big data and converting it into a suitable format.
- In case the business requires specific reporting, you will need more time. Thus, it will be more time taking.
- Another significant factor that influences the time is whether you wish to go on cloud or on-premise. Since on-premise setup requires infrastructure setup with hardware and software, it can take more time. On the other hand, cloud setup can be instant.
Choose the right implementation partner:
There is no doubt that potential SAP B1 partners can be beneficial for any business. Thus, you have to pay attention to choosing a great SAP Business One implementation partner. Cogniscient is one such name that has been working as the SAP implementations partner for a long time. Backed with experience and knowledge, they ensure proper implementations and the best solution for businesses.